How you can join the LSO?
Everyone is guaranteed a warm welcome at any of our meetings, but to make sure you get advance notice and news about all organ matters in the area, and to support your local association, we would be delighted for you to take up membership. Please email the Secretary right away!
Subscriptions can be paid by cash (in person),
cheque (in person or post) or direct to our societies bank at:
Sort Code 80-09-93; Account Number 00500685
(please use your name as the Reference, if paying by on-line banking)
Subscriptions for 2013-14 are set at £25.
For an annual subscription you get:
- free entry to Association meetings (a charged may sometimes be required)
- full access to our new on-line presence, and a chance to contribute items of organ and musical interest.
- the affiliation fee to make you a member of the Incorporated Association of Organists (which also entitles you to receive the quarterly magazine “Organists Review” at a reduced rate).
- a printed copy of our current programme of events.
- printed copies of the SFO newsletter, sent to your home, full of interesting organ and musical news, reports, articles, reviews, and other useful information.
- advice for those wanting to learn the organ – both beginners and improvers.
- help if you need someone to take over at the console for Sunday when you go down with ‘flu on a Saturday night! (or, help if you are a member of the clergy looking for an organist) – contact the Secretary for advice.
DON’T DELAY – JOIN TODAY!